top of page
Set up and implement your Data Protection Management Programme across your entire organisation with participation from departmental and functional heads. Receive assistance from a dedicated team of certified advisors to
guide your data protection committee to draft, document and implement customised company policies and procedures.
IDEAL for SMEs with >30 staff
Data Protection Training
Covers at least six DPOs / Dept / Function heads with our DPO-Hands on Course
DPOinBOX Privacy Management Software
Six months access to our full edition of privacy management platform to manage operational compliance
In partnership with selected law firms, get a six hour consultation session for legal advice to review legal documents
Data Protection Management
Set up a Data Protection Management System to document data flow and manage risks
Data Breach Management
Put Data Breach response plan and procedures with Mock Investigation exercise
Get advisory support from a dedicated team of inhouse certified Data Protection experts
Sustainable Operational Compliance & dedicated support for up to
Continue to Sustain - Train, Plan Implement Review, Audit and Tested in 6 months
Data Protection-as-a-Service – Premium In-house (6 months)
Setup Data Protection Management Programme (DPMP)
& Breach Response Management Plan (BRMP)
- Address and document your organisation's PDPA compliance risks.
- Address and document your organisation's data inventory risks.
- Address and document your organisation's business process risks.
- Assistance provided to conduct an on-site audit of physical risks.
- Identify and document the Client’s top 5 (five) to 10 (ten) inherent risks (with related treatments and controls) relating to the processing of personal data together with related treatments and controls.
- Prepare and deliver templated data protection policies (“Standard DP Policies”) and, where applicable, standard operating procedures with assistance to support your organisation's data protection capabilities
- Document an incident management report through the DPOinBOX Breach Incident Management module.
- Administer an online competency assessment of PDPA through DPOinBOX by for your organisation's participants.
*For our Singapore clients, this data protection training is funding is available. Qualified Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents who are eligible, can take advantage of course fee funding (excluding GST) for successful enrollment into approved courses under the relevant Programme. This funding is applicable to both individual and company-sponsored participants. SMEs, as well as Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above, will enjoy a higher percentage of course fee funding (excluding GST). Conditions apply.
Our Data Protection as-a-Service includes training modules that are eligible for funding
(only for Singapore).
Contact us to learn more.
Legal hours from specialised data protection lawyers.
An integrated software tool for DPMP (vs spreadsheets used by competitors).
Full data protection capability and competency roadmap supported by the DPEX Network Community.
Support from the largest team of Certified Consultants.
All of them are CIPM Certified.
Free resources supported by the DPEX Network for access to the latest updates on data protection best practices, training, research and support.
bottom of page