Data Protection as-a-Service:
Comply with the data protection / privacy requirements and enhance your Data Protection Management Programme. Receive 6 months of advisory assistance from a certified advisor to guide your DPO to draft, document and implement your company policies and procedures.
Ideal for small organisations and DPOs needing enhanced support
DPOinBOX Privacy Management Software
Data Protection Training
Three-day DPO-hands on course for two to train a DPO or Compliance Officer professionally
Six months access to our full edition of privacy management platform to manage operational compliance
In partnership with selected law firms, get a two hours consultation session for legal advice when you need it
Data Protection Management
Set up a Data Protection Management System to document data flow and manage risks
Data Breach Management
Put Data Breach response plan and procedures with Mock Investigation exercise
12 hours of advisory support from inhouse certified Data Protection experts (including templates for policies and procedures)
What We Offer:
Legal Support (2 hours)
DPOinBOX – Full Edition (2 Users)
eLearning (PDPC-PDPA & DPOinBOX)
DP Advisory Support (up to 12 hours) over 6 months
Access to monthly DPO Success workshops
S$250,000 Data Protection and Cyber Security Insurance**
(Revenue below S$5M per year)**
* Hands-on training and services might differ in countries outside Singapore.
** Applicable only to Singapore
Includes DPO Advisory Support for
Complete Roadmap to Set-up, Plan, Implement, Review
your Data Protection Management Programme
Data Protection as-a-Service – Enhanced (6 months)
Certified Advisor Will Guide Client To Setup & Review DPMP,
Policies and Execute Staff Trainings
- Address and document your organisation's PDPA compliance risks.
- Address and document your organisation's data inventory risks.
- Address and document your organisation's business process risks.
- Assistance provided to conduct an on-site audit of physical risks.
- Identify and document the Client’s top 5 (five) to 10 (ten) inherent risks (with elated treatments and controls) relating to the processing of personal data together with related treatments and controls.
- Prepare and deliver templated data protection policies (“Standard DP Policies”) and, where applicable, standard operating procedures with assistance to support your organisation's data protection capabilities
- Document an incident management report through the DPOinBOX Breach Incident Management module.
- Administer an online competency assessment of PDPA through DPOinBOX by for your organisation's participants.