- Internal auditors
- Compliance professionals
- Governance professionals
- Risk management professionals
- GRC professionals
- Legal professionals
- IT professionals dealing with GRC
- Managers responsible for GRC activities
- Executives and board members
The GRC Professional Training Course is a first-of-its-kind course in Singapore. Under license from the Open Compliance & Ethics Group (OCEG), the course helps individuals develop a core understanding and skills to integrate governance, risk management and compliance in one capability.
The three-day course comprises:
- a hands-on workshop with practical cases studies
- real life example exercises while incorporating world-wide best practices
- a project on the design of an integrated GRC capability across your organisation
Course attendees will also be provided with the OCEG GRC Capability Model, relevant templates, tools as well as GRC software for easy tracking and reporting to set up your own GRC capability.
This course also prepares you to successfully pass the GRC Professional (GRCP) certification exam and become individually certified as a GRCP. The GRCP certification shows the individual has the core understanding and skills to integrate corporate governance, risk management, internal control and compliance activities.
3 full days
Day 1: 19 Jul 2017
Day 2: 20 Jul 2017
Day 3: 21 Jul 2017
Day 1: 20 Sep 2017
Day 2: 21 Sep 2017
Day 3: 22 Sep 2017
Day 1: 11 Sep 2017
Day 2: 12 Sep 2017
Day 3: 13 Sep 2017
To be advised soon
- Obtain the only internationally recognised GRC individual certification, backed by OCEG, the international standard setter in GRC and the organisation that defined GRC
- Gain recognition and respect as an expert in governance, risk management and compliance
- The GRC Professional is the only individual certification that combines the disciplines of governance, risk management and compliance into one certification
- No specific education or work experience requirement for the certification
OCEG is a global, nonprofit think tank and community that informs, empowers, and helps advance nearly 50,000 members on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). Independent of specific professions, OCEG provide content, best practices, education, and certifications to drive leadership and strategy through the application of GRC and Principled Performance®.