- All employees who need to have an understanding of data protection and European legal requirements as defined in the GDPR
- Data Protection Officer
- Privacy Officer
- Legal Officer / Compliance Officer
- Security Officer
- Business Continuity Manager
EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Foundation (PDPF) is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge about organising the protection of personal data, the EU rules and regulations regarding data protection.
Wherever personal data is collected, stored, used, and finally deleted or destroyed, privacy concerns rise. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects every organisation that processes EU personal data. PDPF covers the main subjects related to protecting personal data.
The certificate EXIN PDPF is part of the EXIN qualification programme Privacy and Data Protection.
After completing this course the participant will:
- Be familiar with European legislation, regulations and directives
- Be familiar with privacy issues that may arise in their own organisation
- Know how to help solve privacy issues