- Infocomm Professionals involved in application development, security, networks
- CRM Managers
- Data Protection Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
TECHNOLOGY SKILLS CAN DRIVE THE PRIVACY CULTURE
The Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) credential shows the knowledge to build one’s organisation’s privacy structures from the ground up. With regulators worldwide calling for tech professionals to factor data privacy into their products and services, the job market for privacy-trained IT pros has never been stronger.
This certification applies to anyone in IT, security, or engineering. This covers privacy by design, security architecture, software engineering, data management or audit.
Whether one works in the public or private sector, data privacy skills are quickly becoming a must-have—and that’s a great opportunity for you.
- Critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- How to incorporate privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- How to preempt privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
Day 1: 1 March 2018
Day 2: 7 March 2018
Day 3: 8 March 2018
Dates to be announced soon
The CIPT is the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the IAPP in 2014 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill—securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The IAPP’s certifications in privacy and data protection law and practice have plugged thousands of professionals into the information economy. Now technology pros like you can take privacy knowledge—and your career—to a higher level.
Includes the following:
- Data Protection Management System to manage privacy and information security
- Online course for CIPT revision
- Mock examination questions for revision
This course is supported by CITREP+ which provides:
- Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee for non-SMEs
- Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee for SMEs
- Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee for professionals above 40 years old
Please note that CITREP+ funding is available only to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents subject to all funding eligibility criteria being met.
MR code: CITREP+/FY17/MR/17-06/706
For more information on CITREP+ funding and the definition of SME and non-SME, please visit www.imda.gov.sg for details.
Capability Development Grant: Companies can now tap on SPRING Singapore’s Capability Development Grant (CDG) to defray (up to 70 percent of) qualifying project costs for our end-to-end PDPA solutions. Click here for more information about CDG funding.
Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme: Eligible organisations may apply for PIC funding. Click here for more information.
S$4,230 (before GST).
Includes 3 days of training.
Covers all other relevant required fees including textbooks, course notes, exam fees, practice exam fees & online training (excludes IAPP membership fee).
If eligible, organisations may apply for PIC funding.
Confirmation & Reservation
Request for withdrawal or postponement must be made in writing to Straits Interactive. Refunds arising from course withdrawal/deferment will be subjected to the following terms:
- More than 2 weeks before course commencement: Full refund.
- Less than 2 weeks before course commencement: 50% refund.
- On or after course commencement: No refund.