WEBINAR: Update on the New Thai PDPA - The Next Steps
Time & Location
About the Event
It was recently announced that most parts of the Thai Personal Data Protection Act will be deferred by a year to give the public and private sectors time to prepare their internal processes and to ease the financial burden they are shouldering during the coronavirus pandemic.
- What are the implications of this delay?
- What specifically should organisations do to prepare for PDPA compliance?
- How do they go aboard complying with the requirements?
Join Kevin Shepherdson, CEO, Straits Interactive as he interviews our guests:
- Dr Prapanpong Khumon, Advisor to Secretary-General of the Personal Data Protection Commission in Thailand and Associate Dean at School of Law, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Thailand
- Dr Visakha, National Institute of Development Administration - NIDA
on the latest PDPA updates and practical tips to organisations operating in Thailand.