Webinar: PDPA Advisory - Education Sector
Time & Location
About the Event
Did you know that the education sector is not exempted from the PDPA?
Despite the four-month hiatus by PDPC due to COVID-19, 54 organisations had been fined or warned over PDPA breaches in 2020 alone.
This is more than double the number of organisations recorded in 2018! Fines are at an all-time high and reputations are at stake.
There was a total of SGD$ 2.4 million in fines issued as of 2020 and this resulted in greater pressure on organisations in terms of how they handle their personal data.
- Data Protection Trends 2021
- The ways in which PDPA affects how organisations can Collect, Use, Store and Disclose Personal Data
- Protect your organisation with data protection and cyber insurance at a special premium
- Overview of the available resources, i.e., funding and tools
Ms Wendy Lim
- CIPM, EXIN (Information Security)
Wendy is a Certified Information Privacy Manager who has supported over 50 organizations in their data protection compliance journey. She actively shares her experience as a former DP committee core member and has an unwavering commitment to companies starting their first data protection project to sustaining data protection excellence.
By registering for this event, you give your consent to DPEX Network / Straits Interactive and partners to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes of contacting you for registration of this webinar/event and obtaining your feedback post-event.