WEBINAR: ISO/IEC 27701 - The international standard for data privacy
Time & Location
About the Event
The ISO/IEC 27701 standard supports privacy accountability and regulatory compliance among controllers and processors within the global data processing supply chain. Join Edwin Concepcion on 28 May, 3 pm (GMT +8) to learn how to expand your information security management systems to include personally identifiable information.
By the end of the webinar, you will:
- Understand the international standard for data privacy: ISO 27701
- Know the difference between ISO 27701 and GDPR
- Appreciate the specific requirements to build a Privacy Information Management System
- Develop the key competitive advantages by implementing PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 standard
Keep up to date with ISO today!
Mr Edwin Concepcion
- FIP, CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Certified DPO
Head, DPaaS Excellence and Support, ASEAN
Edwin is the Country Manager for Straits Interactive, Philippines as well as heads the Data Protection-as-a-Service (DPaaS) Support services in ASEAN. He drives the overall business strategy for the Philippines and is also involved in the conduct of professional training certifications and workshops within the region.
By registering for this event, you give your consent to DPEX Network and Straits Interactive to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes of contacting you for registration of this webinar/event and obtaining your feedback post-event.