WEBINAR: Data Protection- Adaptive Skills for the New Normal
Time & Location
About the Event
The pandemic has brought about the need to develop new skill sets to stay relevant in the New Normal. Data protection is a skill that is highly portable but not many know of the training and career roadmap. From our interactions with our data protection community, we've discovered a diverse base of the following who have either taken the opportunity to enhance their data protection roles or to move into a 'double-hatting' role:
- Data protection officers (DPO)/information security (Infosec) professionals;
- Auditors and Accountants;
- Governance/risk management/compliance functions (GRC);
- Departmental/functional heads;
- Operational or specialised roles;
- Those who just want to enhance or switch careers.
Many have the misconceived idea that one needs to be a trained legal professional to be in a data protection role. With data protection laws in the ASEAN region coming into force, companies will require their employees to have new skillsets for the operational aspects of the data protection programme. Why wait?
Join Straits Interactive's Country Manager for Malaysia, Benjamin Shepherdson for this short online webinar as we explore how experienced workers and PMETS can remain relevant in the 'new normal'.