PDPA Advisory for the Print, Media, Advertising & Event Management Industry
Time & Location
About the Event
Data 'hacks' and data privacy breaches of well-known companies dominated the headlines in 2018. And Singapore companies was not spared - SingHealth and IHIS received a combined fine of S$1 million for a breach of the Protection Obiligation.
Thus it's even more important for small- and medium-sized companies to understand what the risks are. Chubb Insurance recently collaborated with the Singapore Government to do a survey amongst the SME community in Singapore and it revealed that three in five SMEs have had cyber security breaches resulting in business disruption and data leaks.Highlights:
- Learn about the latest data protection developments and requirements in the region
- Get an update about recent PDPA enforcement cases - could it happen to your organisation?
- Hear what questions customers ask about handling Singapore NRIC information for business
- Understand what the Data Protection Trust Mark (DPTM) means for your business
- General Data Protection Regulation - Does it apply to you?
- Know what regulators are looking for in terms of accountability
- Find out about government funding that is available for organisations in Singapore